SINGLE SITTING RCT TREATMENT IN CHANDIGARH
Single Sitting RCT Treatment in Chandigarh – If you are suffering from tooth pain or sensitivity then you may need a Root Canal Treatment (RCT) to save your tooth. A Root Canal Treatment is a procedure that involves removing the infected or damaged pulp from the inner chamber of the tooth, cleaning and shaping the root canal and filling it with a biochemical material.
However, many people are afraid of Root Canal Treatment because they think it is very painful and expensive. They may also hear some myths about the procedure that make them hesitant to seek dental care. Fortunately, there is good news for those who need a Single Sitting RCT Treatment Service in Chandigarh. At our clinic, we offer Single Sitting RCT Treatment Service in Chandigarh that is painless, fast as well as affordable.
BEST SINGLE SITTING RCT TREATMENT IN CHANDIGARH
Dr Sharma’s Dental Hub is known as the best Single Sitting RCT Treatment Service in Chandigarh. We have a team of experienced and professional endodontist that uses the latest technology and equipment to perform root canal treatment in a single visit. This means you don’t have to worry about multiple appointments.
HOW IS OUR SINGLE SITTING RCT TREATMENT SERVICE DONE?
Our Single Sitting RCT Treatment is done using modern and advanced tools and technologies that make this procedure faster, safer and more effective. Some of the steps involved in this procedure are –
- Our dentist will examine your tooth and take an X-Ray to examine the shape and infection of your root canal.
- They will numb your tooth and its surrounding part with anaesthesia to ensure your comfort during the treatment.
- The Dentist will make a small opening in your tooth to access the pulp chamber and your root canal.
- They will use a special device called an endo-meter to clean your root canal and use an apex locator to measure the exact length of each root canal which ensures the accurate filling of the root canal system.
- We also use laser treatment to disinfect your root canals and fill your root canals with biochemical material called gutta-percha.
- We will restore your tooth with a permanent filling depending on how much of your tooth structure is left after the procedure.
BENEFITS OF SINGLE-SITTING RCT TREATMENT
- Less Pain and discomfort – Single Sitting RCT Treatment reduce the chances of swelling and inflammation. It also eliminates the requirement for multiple injections of anaesthesia which can create discomfort for some patients.
- Less Time and Cost – Single Sitting RCT Treatment can save you time and money by reducing the number of visits to the dentist.
- More Comfort – This treatment offers more comfort for busy patients who wants to get their teeth treated as soon as possible. In this way, you don’t have to wait for weeks to complete the treatment.
- Less Risk of Infection – Single Sitting RCT Treatment reduce the risk of infection in your root canals.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR TOOTH AFTER RCT TREATMENT?
- Avoid eating and drinking for a few hours after the treatment.
- Avoid Biting hard or sticky foods for a few days after the treatment.
- Brush your teeth regularly.
- Visit your Dentist for regular checkups.
DIAL 082198 20535 AND GET IN TOUCH WITH DR SHAMRA’S DENTAL HUB FOR SINGLE SITTING RCT TREATMENT IN CHANDIGARH
If you are looking for a reliable clinic that offers the best Single Sitting RCT Treatment service in Chandigarh then look no further than us. We have a team of experts who can provide top-quality RCT Treatment in a single visit. In addition, we also offer affordable pricing options. So, what are you waiting for? Dial 08219820535 and book your appointment with us.